Blogger's


Juexin,16.
I don't know what's life is going to bring me.



LINKS.
Girlfriend. Dearest Sister! Y.Sister Brother. Jolene Irene

filled with words.

Life unfolds to help us become the very best we can.
Often circumstances certainly do not look like blessings; they look just the opposite,in fact.
And yet with grace, courage and humility the hardest things can change us, teach us and elighten us.
There is a synergy between what we receive and what we give;
sometimes the thing that we think we most need from others is actually the thing we most need to give ourselves.

count elephants w/ me! :D


Since 16th Sept 08 (:

Wednesday, April 14, 2010



everything is never as it seems.


aha, what's with the 8 years being brought into topic every now and then?
If you assume that it means nothing to me then I shall let you have your way.
Why must I always get people's decision into consideration while on the other hand, no one takes my choice/decision/say into consideration.
Maybe I've never been a bad person, so you guys are not used to the present me. Don't pin any hopes on me anymore.
Now I can tell you, face the reality. Stop deluding ourselves..even if we get back somedays, it won't be the same anymore.
Didn't I tell you right from the start when I clarify with you? That I'm not worth you guys.
You just don't listen to me, don't you?

No comments:

.

Copyright © 2008, All rights reserved.