Blogger's


Juexin,16.
I don't know what's life is going to bring me.



LINKS.
Girlfriend. Dearest Sister! Y.Sister Brother. Jolene Irene

filled with words.

Life unfolds to help us become the very best we can.
Often circumstances certainly do not look like blessings; they look just the opposite,in fact.
And yet with grace, courage and humility the hardest things can change us, teach us and elighten us.
There is a synergy between what we receive and what we give;
sometimes the thing that we think we most need from others is actually the thing we most need to give ourselves.

count elephants w/ me! :D


Since 16th Sept 08 (:

Sunday, May 16, 2010



现在窗外的天气就有如我现在的心情。 及悲伤又很孤单-冷。我看我没能再为你做些什么了:)
当我看着你的背影离去时,我知道,一切即将会改变,你再也不会回来了。再见了。

I hope i was really sleeping just now. But..honestly, i wasn't.
I admit that i do kind of look strong at the outside, but rather..I always hide in my blanket and cry :')
The fact is, i'm crying cause i can't face you anymore. I don't know.
Even before you came, i was talking to Jolene at the void deck.
I asked her if i should text you and ask you to stay at home instead?
Cause i'm afraid that i might burst into tears in front of you.
But its the truth that i'm tired, but my sorrow within engulfed me :(
I admit i'm useless. Sigh. I feel that I've changed...but to the better? or to the worst?
i'm tired because, i was folding the paper hearts for you from night to the morning around 5am.
I was then awaken by Jolene's call that i'd overslept.
I should've woke up at 9am and met her at 9.30am to get the 2 slices of cake that i promise to give you.
I accidentally fell asleep at 5am and apologise that i'm unable to give the gift to you today.
My hands got blisters, small cuts and even skin tear.
But i never say much, cause i hope that you'll be happy when you receive the gift.
But sadly to say, I'm unable to complete it after 1 year plus.

I can no longer feel the care and warmth that you once gave anymore :(
And it hurts a lot to know that ...haha, its not important anymore.
I do not allow you to be sad, its because i know that it doesn't feel good to be alone.
一直在你身边只想让你知道,我害怕你一个人面对伤心,一个人孤单。
I know you got your boyfriend, and you love him a lot :)
Just.... 1 minute out of your 24 hours. A warmth and kind SMS would be enough. Contented :)
But, Its alright :D I'll be fine :) You can rest assured that i'll no longer force you to certain things
that you dislike that's for your well being.
I'll just go with your flow, when you need me i'll be there, when you do not, i'll perish.

Its raining heavily, take care my dearest friend.

No comments:

.

Copyright © 2008, All rights reserved.