Blogger's


Juexin,16.
I don't know what's life is going to bring me.



LINKS.
Girlfriend. Dearest Sister! Y.Sister Brother. Jolene Irene

filled with words.

Life unfolds to help us become the very best we can.
Often circumstances certainly do not look like blessings; they look just the opposite,in fact.
And yet with grace, courage and humility the hardest things can change us, teach us and elighten us.
There is a synergy between what we receive and what we give;
sometimes the thing that we think we most need from others is actually the thing we most need to give ourselves.

count elephants w/ me! :D


Since 16th Sept 08 (:

Monday, May 3, 2010

Midyear exams :(

I don't know why i'm so tensed over all my exams regardless how hard i try to tell myself not to.
Urghhh, i can't get anything into my head right now for my Social Studies.
And i can only say that the only subject i'm confident in right now, is only my Science(chem).

Nothing else.

How pathetic :(
But i promise i'll work doubly hard for my O's after this MYE.
I guess i won't be blogging that often already.
I've lost the feeling of 'being-able-to-memorize-a-damn-long-8-paragraph-essay' long ago :(
How i wish my brain is able to memorize up to 100 essays, then i would not be troubled for my Humanities...

On Saturday(01/05)....
Oh yeah, I had great time with Farah and Nora, and Weiting at the later part of the day.
In the morning... went for sauna and Gym exercising with Farah and Nora.
I like Farah's house! :) I think it gives you a old palace feel~ But i like it (Y)
AND WE STAYED IN THE WOODEN SAUNA THINGY UNTIL 60 DEGREES.
HAHAHA. At first, i intend to stay till 70 degrees, but Nora and Farah didn't want to.
They wanted to go to Gym, so we headed over to the Gym.
Its been a long time since, i had a great jog? =D
I ran for 30 mins on the jogging exercising machine, and i ran for 3.47 KM :D
WOOO. i think i lost some weight^^
After which, we did some A maths work with twt.

On Sunday(02/05)....
Celebrated Mothers' Day with my family.
Got my mum Merci Chocolates and hope she likes it. Hehe.
I ate some of it. But i like the Dark Mousse one best! :D


I've got no photos for this post, SO SORRY. HEHEHE.
Cause the photos on Saturday is in Nora's handphone.
I'm looking forward to every Saturday right now ^^
HEEHEE.
Bye.
I hope to come back to update real soon.
Hope, to be with good news? :D

2 comments:

Alicia OYT said...

XIANGGONG,

I like Dark Mousse Chocs from Merci's!!!!

Juexin Zefiryn AureliaElyse said...

I'll get for you when after the MYE okayyyy, niangzi :)

.

Copyright © 2008, All rights reserved.