Blogger's


Juexin,16.
I don't know what's life is going to bring me.



LINKS.
Girlfriend. Dearest Sister! Y.Sister Brother. Jolene Irene

filled with words.

Life unfolds to help us become the very best we can.
Often circumstances certainly do not look like blessings; they look just the opposite,in fact.
And yet with grace, courage and humility the hardest things can change us, teach us and elighten us.
There is a synergy between what we receive and what we give;
sometimes the thing that we think we most need from others is actually the thing we most need to give ourselves.

count elephants w/ me! :D


Since 16th Sept 08 (:

Sunday, May 30, 2010

its been a long time since, i'm like the above. Studying, like seriously.

hehe, see ^^^^^^^^
I studied, i tried, i hope i'll do well for tmr T^T
PLS PLS PLS, LADY LUCK, PLS BE BY MY SIDE TMR =D

Hmm, hope tomorrow will be a great day.
Many days never write my diary already.
This few days, its like... one word to describe : deluded.

haha, how am i suppose to say?
Like..i tell myself i'm ready for tomorrow's paper just to make myself more confident.
I'm in a situation whereby, i don't even know whether am i prepared or not!
Haha, hope the Q5 tomorrow will be friendly to me =)

Just now went exercising with Irene the Queen and Jolene.
Shortly after we talk for a few minutes, Jolene went off for dinner with her mom.
Irene and me, continued to exercise. then we went 'mountain climbing'. Hehe.
Thank Irene for getting the Mcflurry.

1 comment:

irene said...

You're welcome~

ANYWAY, have fun sms-ing....... HAHAHA

.

Copyright © 2008, All rights reserved.